The highly renowned and successful Inspira Academy has been educating and training for many years and has a policy of forward thinking, innovation and continues to lead the way in Reflexology Training!
If what you are currently doing is driving you to distraction and you want to have a worthwhile and fulfilling career, then to bring about a change in your lifestyle you must be certain that your hard earned money and the effort that you will have to make, is invested wisely. There are easier training options than ours, but if you want to learn at the very highest level with the greatest opportunities for work when you graduate, then you should be studying for our:
The Agored Cymru Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology
Inspira Academy has Centres for Level 5 Reflexology Training in Swansea and Cardiff
Reasons to enrol on
the Level 5 Inspira course:
- Inspira Academy teaches the highest standard of Reflexology Training in the UK
- The qualification has been designed and developed from the highly successful Centralia Reflexology Mastership (incoporating Agored Cymru units at level 5)
- Your depth of learning both practical and theoretical will give you the confidence and knowledge to converse with the medical profession/scientists
- Inspira Academy Tutors all have reflexology clinics and they are innovative and continuously striving to improve their own practices and share advancements with students. For example, originally reflexologists treated just one half of the body at a time (one foot at a time) and although this method is extremely effective, over time advances have been made and you will learn Duopody, which is even more effective and works the whole body (via both feet) at the same time - a truly holistic approach to health
- Nationally and Internationally recognised and accredited course
- Inspira Academy (Cardiff and Swansea) are the ONLY centres in Wales providing the Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology
- The minimum requirements for reflexology practice have been used in the qualification design, with a starting point based against the Core Curriculum for Reflexology and the Skills for Health NOS's. The level 5 qualification develops much further and is designed to extend learners range and accountability in reflexology practice, and to develop progression opportunities in a clinical / professional environment.
- The Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology has parity with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) at Level 5
- The Level 5 course is 100% quality assured and externally regulated by Agored Cymru to an exceptionally high standard
- The qualification is under the Sector - Nursing and Subjects and Vocations Allied to Medicine - this is the only reflexology course in the UK under this sector!
- The qualification has been designed to ensure that the learning is progressive and encompasses advanced practical and advanced conceptual knowledge
- New! A unique treatment routine specific to Stress and this will only be available to students studying at Level 5 a truly Unique Selling Point (USP) when qualified
- Inspira Academy has been accepted as a Member School of RiEN (Reflexology in Europe Network)
- Read Testimonials from past students
And even more importantly ... we care about each and every Learner ... all our Tutors had "other lives" and then studied Refexology at Inspira Academy and changed their lives. They know the route isn't always easy, but they all got there and will help you get there too.
"A turtle travels only when it sticks its neck out" (Korean saying)
- Inspira trained reflexologists go on to work in many areas including corporate work, NHS - hospitals, hospices, health centres, as well as private practice
- Student Membership and Insurance with Professional Reflexology (PR) - one of the UK's leading membership organisations
- When you graduate, there is a Level 5 Practitioner Register which means that anyone looking for the most highly qualified Practitioners in their area can find you!
If you want to be assured of having the very best chance to succeed when you graduate, you have to train at an Inspira Academy!
- Full support throughout the course duration
- All tutors are passionate about their subjects and are all educated to degree level
- Inspira Academy always provides excellence in training and all tutors stay at the cutting edge of new developments in the field of Reflexology and Health Care
- On-going support after qualification ... your tutors will be there to help re-assure if you have any queries about any aspect of your clients treatments / well being etc.
- We hold Inspira Academy meetings to update with any new techniques and to share ideas and to meet with new and old Inspira practitioners!
Levels of training explained
- Levels represent the difficulty of learning processes and the accompanying assessments
- To assist understanding, a Level 3 Reflexology Course may be compared to an A Level whilst a Level 5 course could be compared to a Foundation Degree
- For Example: You may study history as a subject at A Level or at Degree Level, they are the same subject but the Degree course will be more complex
- No prior learning at lower levels is required to enrol upon the Inspira Academy Level 5 Course, but you will need to be commited to learning to the very highest standards
- Learning and Progession Routes diagram
Inspira Academy is a Partnership Centre with Centralia the Recognised Centre for the Awarding Body
Inspira Academy is one of a group of Centralia colleges, centres and schools across the UK who deliver the Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology and have united to raise and maintain Reflexology Training to a professional, therapeutic and clinical standard. Level 5 graduates are being actively sought by health providers recognising the value of this higher standard of reflexology training and expertise.